Cosmetic Dentistry Wichita, KS
Smiles are a big deal, did you know? At Maple Park Dental Centre we understand how much of an impact your smile can have on your life, dental health, and even your self-confidence. That’s why we offer comprehensive cosmetic dentistry services in Wichita, aiming to provide you with the most beautiful smile possible.
When should you consider pursuing cosmetic dentistry? Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Do you feel embarrassed when smiling in public?
- Are you tired of dealing with a growing collection of dental imperfections?
- Do you want a simple, easy way to boost your self-esteem?
- Are you tired of a crooked smile, missing teeth, or receded gums?
If you’re honest with yourself, you know when your smile and dental health is negatively impacting your life—and it’s time to fix that!
When you come to Maple Park Dental Centre for cosmetic enhancements, we’re able to offer a wide array of options, adaptable to your specific dental or budget needs. Some options include:
- Whitening – Let your smile shine! Bring a new level of bright whiteness to your teeth with our top-of-the-line whitening procedures.
- Veneers – Eliminate gaps, stains, chips, and other dental imperfections that mar your otherwise gorgeous smile!
- Implants – Fill in unsightly gaps with dental implants that perfectly match the rest of your teeth and provide full functionality.
- Fillings – The best way to get rid of tooth-damaging cavities while also blending in the fillings with your natural tooth color.
Dental veneers are thin shells designed to cover the front of individual teeth, giving the appearance of a full and healthy smile. They’re crafted for individual patients to accommodate your unique tooth color, sizes, and shapes.
In order for a veneer to be bonded to a tooth, we will remove about .5 millimeters from the tooth’s surface, providing space for the wafer to be placed.
Veneers are most often composed of two main materials:
- Porcelain – The main advantage of a porcelain veneer is its ability to resist future stains and more naturally match the appearance of the tooth.
- Resin composite – While not as stain-resistant, resin composites are often sturdier and thinner than porcelain veneers, and thus require less original tooth material to be removed for the bonding process.
Maple Park Dental Centre’s cosmetic dental procedures are performed by only qualified dentists who take the time to understand your unique dental needs, image goals, and comfort levels.
Ready to bring out your most beautiful smile? Contact us online or by phone to schedule your dental consultation!